"Call For Paper" January Issue, 2016
We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas and fresh perspectives to make the journal synonymous to the entire research field.
The publication process is consisting with the following steps. The ultimate objectives of this process are Quality, Quality and Quality. Entire process will be completed expected within 12-15 days.
- After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
- Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
- The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
- Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
- After the final review process if the paper will accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
- Author need to deposit publication fee within 3 days after the payment request.
- Payment will be confirmed.
- Author Declaration Form' need to submit by the author.
|Manuscript Submission||25 January 2017|
|Acknowledgement Notification||within 24 hours|
|Acceptance Notification (By fast Track)||within 10 days|
|Paper publication||05 February 2017|
- Business policies, strategies,
- Business and retail research
- Business security
and privacy issues
- Consumer behaviour
- Emerging advances in business
and its applications
- Innovation and product
- International business issues
- Management and retail marketing
- Marketing management and
- Relationship management
- Risk Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Management Development
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Ethics
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- R&D Management
- Business Economics
- Public Sector Management
- Research Method
- Business ethics and legal issues
- Law and management